Piazza di Spagna Suites Rome offers its guests the opportunity to stay in a self-catering apartment in an Annexe close to the Spanish Steps, in order to provide greater freedom, independence and privacy. The Spanish Steps Annexe apartments can accommodate from two to four people. They are located from the first to the fourth floor of a historic, tranquil and elegant and elegant building.
The apartments come in different sizes with a standard apartment consisting of:
- double bedroom fully equipped with sheets and towels,
- spacious and elegant living room with dining area,
- LCD TV,
- a large sofa bed,
- comfortable bathroom and
- comfortable fully-fitted kitchen
The Rome Annexe Apartments are especially suitable for families with children and for all those who wish to stay in Rome for longer periods. They provide maximum privacy and the possibility to sojourn as if you were at home. Nevertheless, during any stay in the apartment, guests can take advantage of all of our hotel amenities such as free Wi-Fi, available at the hotel reception. There is also a wide selection of fine wines, champagne or fresh fruit at affordable prices from reception on demand and we offer apartment guests a comprehensive linen service every other day.
The cost of the stay must be paid in the form specified at the time of booking or on the day of check-in. Guests can request everything they need from Piazza di Spagna Suites reception on the 3rd floor of number 93 Piazza di Spagna. This also includes check-in and check-out.
The apartment is just 100 mt from the main building of Piazza di Spagna 93, where front office staff will do check-in procedures, it's 80m2, has free WI-FI, air conditioned and is composed by:
- One big living room with two sofas and a 40" LCD Tv
- A fully furnished kitchen with dining area and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
- One large bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom
- Another bedroom with twin beds and a 22" LCD Tv